MENTORING PACKAGE: Six One-hour Sessions in the Studio or by Skype
SIX ONE-HOUR MENTORING SESSIONS
Six one-hour sessions (or equivalent) in person (or by skype or other long distance service). Must be completed within 6 months. $750
Sessions are one-hour minimum. (Cancelled sessions are not charged if notice is given 24 hours in advance)
The 6-session Package may be repeated for ongoing guidance.
- Develop and refine your work and vision in any media.
- Identify strengths, look within to identify goals and content, and problem-solve technical issues,
- Develop a consistent body of work
- Be held accountable to develop a consistent studio practice
- Portfolio review for a show / gallery submissions / or graduate school
- Develop and review artist statement and resume
- Proposal reviews for grants, residencies and other programs
- Website review
Contact Paula if interested in Mentoring. Only a few spots are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
By placing an order and registering for this class, you are agreeing to our Refund, Cancellation, and Liability Policies.